Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beautiful Lawn

lawn picture
In my former home, I had 3/4 of an acre of lawn. It took me three hours to cut the lawn using a walk behind, large format lawn mower. I preferred not to use a riding mower because it enabled me to get close the lawn to see if problems were developing. In addition, I didn’t have all of that extra weight traveling over my manicured lawn. I just included this as part of my exercise.
One secret I learned that proved very helpful was to keep the grass long (3.25 inches) to help shade the ground to keep it cool and moist. There are several other interesting tips included in the post at the link below. I think you will find these worth considering.
Five shortcuts to a Perfect Lawnhttp://www.diylife.com/2010/05/25/5-shortcuts-to-a-perfect-lawn/

No comments:

Post a Comment